SAY NO TO SINGLE USE PLASTIC- OCTOBER
Plastic wastes find their ways from our houses and offices to the landfills and water bodies resulting in plastic pollution. There is an urgent need to dispose of such plastic waste properly and to cut down their widespread use for the sake of health and environment.
- Plastic is a non-bio-degradable synthetic material.
- On burning, it releases toxic gases like Nitrogen Oxide and Sulphur Dioxide.
- It also results in the depletion of Wild Life and marine life.
- Instead of Plastic, we should use biodegradable materials.
- Plastic accumulation results in environmental pollution.
- Its accumulation afflicts land, waterways and oceans.
- The cows and other animals east these plastic bags in the garbage and die.
- The plastic in the oceans can cause plastic ingestion to marine animals and make them extinct.
- Plastic containers react with hot food items and contaminate the food.
Beat Plastic Pollution By
1) Stop buying a plastic water bottle.
2) Don’t use polythene bags to handle supplies.
3) Don’t drink tea/coffee in those plastic cups instead, use earthen cups.
4) Use recyclable bags to handle supplies from a grocery shop.
5) Leave no plastic litter behind you.
6) Organize gathering for your community clean up.
7) Aware people of the hazards of plastic pollution.
8) Follow the rule of 3Rs---- reduce, reuse and recycle
HINDI BACHAO ABHIYAAN- SEPTEMBER
HEALTH IS WEALTH- August
Month- August 2021
We all are aware that healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Physical fitness is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
It's absolutely true to say that health is very important because good health is a true wealth.
So Air Force School, Camero conducted various online activities in the month of August on the theme "HEALTH IS WEALTH" to spread awareness of importance of health among children. The students enthusiastically took part in these activities.
Classes 1 , 2
--- Making posters on "Health is Wealth"
---- Yoga and Aerobics poses.
Class 4 & 5
---- Speaking on the topic "Health is wealth"
SAVE OUR TIGERS - July
Mighty Tigers- Hear them roar, for they may be no more"
SAVE TIGERS is a global campaign by WWF to double the number of tigers by 2022.Together we can preserve an icon of nature and more so it being our "National Animal".
"Project Save Tiger"was an effort to restore and save environments of tigers which are numbered at around 3000 currently. Due to this project the numbers have increased from 2226 in 2014 to 2967 by 2019....
To spread awareness among our friends and countrymen, lets celebrate " International Tiger Day"
on 29 July 2021.
Online Activities conducted
1. Making posters on "Save our Tigers"
2. Movie show ---- Story of Bandhavgarh's tigress
3. Virtual trip to "Tiger Reserve"
ATMA NIRBHAR BHARAT -JUNE
MAY/ JUNE 2021
Online “Awareness Drives” are organized by Air Force School, Camero from time to time to improve the sensitivity and awareness level of the students. The students are confined to their homes because of the ongoing situation of pandemic which the whole world is facing. So to involve our children gainfully, apart from studies they are encouraged to participate in various activities.
In the months May/June, two awareness drives were organized. The students were sent the following circular in their class groups to motivate them to participate in the awareness drives.
The students selected one topic of their choice and made posters. They showcased their work in their online classes and few of them also spoke on these topics.
DONT WASTE FOOD DRIVE: MAY 2021
CORONA Awareness Drive APRIL 2021
Date- 15 April 2021
Online “COVID Awareness Drive” was organized by Air Force School , Camero on 15th April 2021. The children who are stranded in their homes due to pandemic since last year were appreciated and applauded for being patient and supportive. They were advised to be conscious and calm for some more time. The students were sensitized towards the Covid situation in India and were told to take all precautions to fight the disease.
Students of classes III, IV and V made posters on the topic ”Covid Awareness” and presented it in the online class. One student from each class spoke on the topic. There was also a talk by Mrs. Gurmeet Randhawa on the topic ”Do’s and Don’ts of preventing Corona Virus”. She explained to the students that how they can protect themselves and their loved ones from Corona virus. Lastly students were asked few questions in the online class to check their level of awareness and to our amazement, they all had enormous knowledge on this topic.